Our extensive knowledge of embedded systems and safety standards makes us the right choice to assist organizations across the entire development life cycle of embedded systems: software, FPGA/ASIC/CPLD and hardware for safety standards such as ARP-4754/4761, DO-178B/C, DO-254, ISO 26262, ECSS, IEC 61508, IEC 62304 and many more.
- Independent V&V of embedded software, hardware and RTL code (ASIC/FPGA/CPLD)
- Planning of V&V activities to ensure conformity with safety & quality standards
- Automated unit testing, functional testing and hardware/software integration testing
- Peer reviews and audits
- High code coverage for MCDC, branch and decision
- Recording of V&V evidence required for certification
- HToolchain selection for testing and continuous integration
Our experienced team of engineers can assist you to develop your system in compliance with your functional safety standard: avionics (ARP4754A, DO-178C, DO-254), space (ECSS), automotive (ISO 26262), military and many more. Our services cover the whole v-model lifecycle:
- Gap analysis
- Planning activities
- Safety assessment
- Development of embedded software and HDL code in accordance to your quality or safety standards
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Quality assurance
DO-178C and DO-254 are the de facto standard for developing aircraft systems covering Functional Safety and design assurance processes. Since 2011 our team has been developing IP cores, hardware and embedded software complying with the highest DALs.
Our engineers’ proficiency in Functional Safety applied to the automotive industry is certified by TÜV SÜD with the Functional Safety Certification Programme (FSCP). Intigia develops image processing and control systems based on the Xilinx Zynq since 2013.
Our experience in Functional Safety allows us to develop SatComs, image processing and control systems based on software and FPGAs for space applications complying with the standards of the European Cooperation for Space Standardisation (ECSS).