We provide high quality IP Cores with detailed documentation and exhaustive verification kits for a wide range of applications with a strong focus in safety critical systems in aerospace, defense, industrial and automotive markets.
We offer an extensive portfolio of IP Cores from basic building blocks to complex systems:
- Digital signal processing: ADC interfaces, FIR and IIR filters, multirrate filters, Digital Down Converters and Digital Up Converters, Direct Digital Synthesizer, FFT.
- Computer vision: morphological filters, pixel-wise operations, histogram equalization, color conversion, Sobel filter, Canny edge detection, Harris Corner detector, SVM, HOG. Video processing: rotation, scale,
- Cryptographic: AES, ECB, CBC, OFB, CTR
- Mathematical functions: arctan, CORDIC, sine, cosine, multiplier, divider, square root.
- Serial interfaces: UART, I2C, SPI, CAN.
- Camera interfaces: LVDS, CSI-2, parallel.
- Buses: AXI4, AXI4-Stream.
Consult us for information about qualification kits for DO-254, ISO 26262, ESCC.
If you need an IP Core that is not listed, we can develop it for you. Our design methodology allows us to deliver new designs in short time with high quality. We can follow different design flows to meet your needs: from coding human readable VHDL/Verilog to HLS and Model Based Design.
All our IP Cores are completely technology independent and have been successfully implemented in many different target devices from Xilinx devices (Virtex, Spartan, Kintex 7, Kintex Ultrascale, Zynq 7 and Zynq Ultrascale) and FPGA devices (Lattice, Microsemi) to ASICs.